Healing Waters Aqua Bubbles Zipped Pouch
Please select all options.
Stay organized in style with the Healing Waters Aqua Bubbles Zipped Pouch. Crafted with a real cork leather base and fabric designed by Ojibwe artist Mark Anthony Jacobson, this pouch is perfect for toting around your makeup or any other small items - plus, it stands up and opens on its own. Let this beautiful piece bring a touch of art and convenience to your everyday carry.
Mark Anthony Jacobson, an Ojibwe artist born in Sioux Lookout, Ontario. His work reflects the Anishinaabe cultural belief in the interconnected world of beings, the transformative nature of reality, and the Spirit inherent in that connectivity. His Healing Waters collection is an amalgamation of his works that embrace the profound beauty of Ojibwe culture.
- 100% cotton exterior
- Fully lined with fleece interlayer - keeping your items safe and cozy
- Buttery soft cork leather base
- Fully lined and interlined for durability
- Stands up and open on its own - will not flop over
- Height: 5"
- Width: 7.5" at the top, 5" at the bottom
- Depth: 2.5"
Pattern designed by Virginia Lindsay